The holiday season is here and Google has come up with some useful tips which will help you to use Google products more effectively and plan better holidays with your folks. The tips are spread across various Google platforms starting from Picasa & GMail to using Sketch-up to decorate stuff!
- Calendar: Schedule your holiday office party conveniently using Find a Time.
- Toolbar: Share your favorite holiday dessert recipes with friends and family using the Share button!
- SketchUp: Decorate your own virtual gingerbread house with SketchUp. Goodbye, messed up bakery!
- HotPot: Find out places to shop, eat and hang-out at tourist destinations, from your friends using HotPot
- NORAD Track Santa: Show your children the whereabouts of Santa Claus this Christmas Eve on Google Earth!
- Google Mobile: Find store locations and get coupons, discounts and capture holiday memories using various Google Mobile applications on your phone.
- Package Track: Google search has a plethora of lesser known features. Package Tracking is one of them. Track your last-minute gifts you ordered online using Google Search's Package tracking.
- Google Docs: Get your friends' RSVPs to your New Year party on Google forms.
Related Posts by Tags: calendar, christmas, Google, google search, holiday, hotpot, Mobile, productivity, sketchup, tips, toolbar