Very recently I noticed on one of our websites that the Google ads in it have disappeared suddenly. At first I thought it might be a penalty of some sort. Later I found out that it was the AddToAny buttons that were causing the problems. The problem is just after the AddToAny button loads, all previously loaded Google ads load vanish! This is an issue mainly in the Internet Explorer as the ads show up well on Firefox.
I have a sincere request for the AddToAny team to have a look into the problem and fix it ASAP. This is a huge problem for the publishers who run ad networks on their websites. And if any one of you are using AddToAny buttons on your websites, it is recommended that you switch to some other service like ShareThis or AddThis.