Top 10 “How To” Tutorial Posts In 2010 At Digitizor.com
The Year 2010 has been quite eventful at Digitizor.com. Thanks to our readers for referring to our tutorials and we are glad that many have benefited from the How-To posts or the tutorial articles that we have authored on Digitizor.com during the year 2010. Here is a list of the 10 highly popular How-To tutorials on Digitizor.com during the year 2010.
1. How-To install Microsoft IIS Server on Windows 7?
2. How to install a FTP server in Windows 7?
3. How to install the WinXP HyperTerminal client on Windows Vista or Windows 7 [FREE]?
4. How to manage settings for an IIS web server and FTP server in Windows 7?
5. How to install Virtualbox Guest Additions for a Linux Guest?
6. How to fix the “Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml)” error in Fedora?
7. How To Switch To WebKit in Konqueror Browser [KDE SC 4.5 / Kubuntu]
8. How To Install Thunderbird 3 Shredder in Ubuntu 9.10
9. How to install Firefox 3.6 in Ubuntu 9.10
10. How To Install Gnome 3 Shell in Ubuntu Karmic Koala
More from our "Top 10 In 2010" Series of posts: