Yahoo is adding a new feature called "Search Pad" in "Yahoo! Search". Currently it is still in the testing stage and not available to the public. Search Pad detects a user's research intent and records the visited sites automatically. The Search Pad is integrated in Yahoo! Search unlike Google Notebook. So, notes can be added and organised from the Yahoo! Search interface itself. Users also have the option of storing the notes for future use using their Yahoo! ID. However the notes cannot be shared publicly, they have to be emailed to share. For more information and a video demo check out the Yahoo! Search Blog.
Yahoo! Search Pad was originally published on Digitizor.com on February 4, 2009 - 7:36 pm (Indian Standard Time)
- Get Free Cricket Live Scores On Your Mobile Phone Using Android, iOS Apps
- How To Automatically Add Nofollow To External Links Without Plugin In WordPress?
- How To Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Fedora / RedHat?
- How To Fix Cowardly Refusing to Sudo error in Brew – Mac OS X
- How To Fix – Mcrypt PHP extension required in Laravel on Mac OS X (No MAMP)
- How to Manually Build & Install php-mcrypt on Mac OS X
- 7 Benefits of Using WooCommerce
- Top 6 Tips to Increase Your Conversion Rate When Using an eCommerce Theme
- 4 Major Areas to Research Before Selecting a Web Designer
- PHPFox & Q2A Single Sign-on Integration – User Related Functions
- PHPFox & Question2Answer Q2A Single Sign-on – Compulsory Functions
- Autoload PHPFox – Access PHPFox From External PHP Scripts [How-To]
- How To Integrate PHPFox & Question2Answer Q2A Single Sign-on?
- How To Create Chatrooms In PHP AJAX-Chat Based On Question2Answer Categories?
- How To Disable PHP AJAX-Chat For Guest Or Unregistered Users?
- How To Integrate AJAX-Chat With Question2Answer (Q2A)?
- What Is a “Question & Answer” Site / Forum?
- New Year – Change Copyright Year In Your Website Footer In One Go!
- 4 Ways How To Use a QR Code For Your Business
- 6 Advantages & Benefits of Choosing Hosted PBX