Yahoo is adding a new feature called "Search Pad" in "Yahoo! Search". Currently it is still in the testing stage and not available to the public. Search Pad detects a user's research intent and records the visited sites automatically. The Search Pad is integrated in Yahoo! Search unlike Google Notebook. So, notes can be added and organised from the Yahoo! Search interface itself. Users also have the option of storing the notes for future use using their Yahoo! ID. However the notes cannot be shared publicly, they have to be emailed to share. For more information and a video demo check out the Yahoo! Search Blog.
Yahoo! Search Pad was originally published on Digitizor.com on February 4, 2009 - 7:36 pm (Indian Standard Time)
- How to turn off or Opt-Out of Homebrew Google Analytics GA Reporting?
- Programmatically Add an Attribute in Woocommerce to a Product
- How To Install Homebrew in Mac OS X El Capitan – Complete Guide
- Swift 2 AVAudioRecorder Settings – Fix Ambiguous Without More Context Error
- How to fix permission issues on Homebrew in OS X El Capitan?
- How to Convert to Latest Swift 2.0 – Open migration tool Xcode 7
- Setup iOS XCode & Github Integration
- 4 Best Mac OS X DC++ Clients [Yosemite, Mavericks]
- Master Evernote – 10 Tips and Tricks in 2017
- Install PHPMcrypt in Mac OS X Yosemite – MacPorts [How To]
- Get Free Cricket Live Scores Using Android, iOS Apps, SMS On Your Mobile Phone
- WordPress – Automatically Add Nofollow To External Links Without Plugin [How-To]
- How To Install Sublime Text Editor 3 in Fedora / RedHat?
- How To Fix Cowardly Refusing to Sudo error in Brew – Mac OS X
- How To Fix – Mcrypt PHP extension required in Laravel on Mac OS X (No MAMP)
- How to Manually Build & Install php-mcrypt on Mac OS X
- 11 Benefits of Using WooCommerce
- Top 6 Tips to Increase Your Conversion Rate When Using an eCommerce Theme
- 4 Major Areas to Research Before Selecting a Web Designer
- PHPFox & Q2A Single Sign-on Integration – User Related Functions